Quality and Legal Policy
Our Quality Philosophy
One of our long standing philosophies is to consistently aim to exceed customer expectations by working in close partnership with our customers to help them achieve their objectives.
At AES Group we understand that good solutions solve problems and deliver benefits which is why we take the time to understand as fully as possible the domain(s) that the solutions will be implemented in and the expectations and requirements of our customers.
To enable us to achieve this we have a number of systems that we have developed and evolved over time which assist us to deliver high quality solutions.
Committed to Standards
It is becoming increasingly recognised that certification (also known as accreditation) can add value and manage risks in supply chains which can assist organisations to:
- Gain confidence that suppliers are ethical and stable
- Ensure products and services meet required specifications and standards
- Help manage and minimise risks of suppliers
AES Group recognises the need for standards and operates a number of systems to track quality within our organisation, some which these include:
- Business Management Systems (BMS) – process management across the group.
- Production Management Systems (PMSs) – tracking issues and departmental activity.
- Environmental Management System (EMS) – process management to reduce our impact on the environment.
- Key Performance Indicator Trackers (KPITs) – amalgamating data from other systems to business intelligence for decision making.
To ensure our customers can have full confidence in our products and services we are also certified to recognised international standards (ISO) as further described below.
AES Group is certified to the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management standard proving our ability to consistently and efficiently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements to high standards. Our full ISO 9000/9001 certification history since our initial certification in 1997 is as follows:
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification (2018-2023)
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification (2008-2018)
- ISO 9001:2000 Certification (2000-2008)
- ISO 9000:1994 Certification (1997-2000)
AES Group is certified to the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management standard which demonstrates our ability consider the environmental impact of our operations whilst maintaining and delivering exceptional services. This framework has enabled us to meet our environmental responsibilities as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- ISO 14001:2015 Certification (2018-2023)
- ISO 14001:2004 Certification (2012-2018)
AES Group has previously been certified to the ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity standard and continues to maintain conformance to this standard, confirming our ability to mitigate and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise thereby minimising any impacts to our customers’ operations and providing them with the confidence that they can rely on our products and services under any circumstances.
- ISO 22301:2012 Certification (2019-2020)
AES Group is certified to the ISO 27001:2013 Information Security standard testifying to our extensive track record of securing information assets throughout our organisation and providing our customers with the confidence that they can have full assurance in the security of the products and services they receive.
- ISO 27001:2013 Certification (2019-2023)
AES Group is certified to the Cyber Essentials Online Security standard which highlights that our international operations and infrastructure adhere to a cyber security standard that minimises our attack surface from online cyber threats thereby minimising the risks to our infrastructure and information.
- Cyber Essentials Certification (2019-2023)
Please note that this policy covers the usage of this website only. It does not constitute our standard Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) for our products and/or services. Please contact us if you would like us to send you a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) for our products and/or services.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Content means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on this Site;
Site or website means the set of related pages under this domain name that serve you with our content and information;
Terms means these terms and conditions of use of this Site and as updated from time to time;
AES Group, AES, we, us or our means Advanced Expert Systems Ltd trading as AES Group Ltd, the owners of this website and who are located at Woburn House, Vernon Gate, Derby, DE1 1UL, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 02341404;
You or your means the person(s) accessing or using this Site and its related Content.
Using this Site
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- This website is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. If you choose to access this website from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the website if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law. We are the final arbiter as to what shall constitute misuse and our decision will be final.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may constitute a criminal offence.
Ownership, Use, Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- This website and all intellectual property rights in it including, but not limited to, any Content are owned by or licensed to us. Intellectual property rights include rights such as: copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
- This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us, including but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the website other than as necessary to enable you to access the site. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the website (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the website.
- Software may be made available for you to download. You may only use such software if you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions that apply to such software (contained within our standard Terms and Conditions, a copy of which can be requested by contacting us). You will be made aware of any terms and conditions that apply to the software when you try to download it. If you do not accept such terms and conditions, you will not be allowed to download the software. You should read any terms and conditions carefully to protect your own interests (they may contain provisions that set out what your legal rights are, what your legal responsibilities are when using software, what the software provider’s legal responsibilities are, and provisions that limit a software provider’s legal responsibilities to you).
- Using the software in an unlawful way (such as reproducing or redistributing it in a way that breaches these Terms and any others that apply to it) is expressly prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
Accuracy of Information and Availability of this Site
- Whilst we try to make sure that this website is accurate, up-to-date and free from any bugs and/or erros, we cannot guarantee that this will be the case. We also cannot guarantee that this website will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place upon the information on this website is entirely at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that we may suspend or terminate operation of the website at any time.
- Content is provided for your general information only and to inform you about us and our products, services and news and of other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied upon for any purposes.
- While we try to make sure that the website is available for your use, we do not guarantee that the website will be available at all times nor do we guarantee your uninterrupted use of the website.
Hyperlinks and Third-Party Sites
- From time to time, this website may contain hyperlinks (external links) or references to third party websites other than this website. These hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience to provide further information only. We have no control over third-party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink or reference to any third-party website does not mean that we endorse that third-party website, their products or their services. Your use of a third-party website may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party.
DISCLAIMER & LIABILITY
- ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND OR OTHER TERMS IMPLIED BY STATUTE OR COMMON LAW WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- AES GROUP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE (WHETHER FOR PROFIT OR LOSS OR OTHERWISE) COSTS, CLAIMS, EXPENSES OR OTHER CLAIMS FOR COMPENSATION WHATSOEVER, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE ACTS, OMISSIONS OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF AES GROUP, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE, EXCEPT IN RESPECT OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY AES GROUP, ITS EMPLOYEES’, OR ITS AGENTS’ PROVEN NEGLIGENCE. AES GROUP DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ACCESS TO OR MATERIAL ON, ANY WEBSITE THAT IS LINKED FROM OR TO THIS WEBSITE.
- We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to: fire, chemical or radioactive contamination or ionising radiation, earthquakes, lightning, cyclones, hurricanes, floods, droughts or such other extreme weather or environmental conditions, unanticipated geological or ground conditions, epidemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, explosion, accident, breakage of a plant or equipment, structural collapse, or chemical contamination, acts of war (whether declared or undeclared), invasion, acts of terrorists, blockade, embargo, riot, public disorder, violent demonstrations, insurrection, rebellion, civil commotion and sabotage, strikes, lockouts, work stoppages, labour disputes (or such other industrial action) breakdown of systems or network access; or floor, fire, explosion or accident, acts of terrorists, blockade, embargo, riot, public disorder, violent demonstrations, insurrection, rebellion, civil commotion and sabotage.
- No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated terms will be displayed on this website and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- Your use of this website under these Terms is governed by the law of England and Wales, and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales..