Healthcare organisations throughout the world now have access to vital patient information in real time, improving patient safety, working efficiency and saving money. Our Clinical Systems are designed to support organisations looking to digitally enable their organisation through the adoption of clinical software systems tailored to specific needs.
All AES Clinical Systems are highly configurable innovative patient centred systems that support our clients in a broad range of care settings to improve the decision making process and ultimately patient outcomes.
- Real-time patient data at the point of care.
- Built-in processes to manage patients throughout the entire care process.
- Integrated multi-agency working features.
- A consistent process for data access and reporting.
- Easily share information between healthcare professionals.
- Individualised care plans.
- AES Clinical Systems are highly configurable and can be implemented in the following healthcare disciplines: Pathology, Haematology, Radiology, Maternity (obstetrics), Gynaecology, Urology, Ear nose and throat (ENT), Endoscopy, Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Dermatology, Cardiology, Podiatry, Orthotics, Physiotherapy, Audiology.